January 09, 2014

Appreciation For My Blogging Friends

.This is a great time to express grattitude for all the friends I have met through blogging, buying beads and designing jewelry.  What a great bunch of talented artisans in the bead world.  Each and every one of you have touched me in some way or inspired me.  

I have let my blogging, blog challenges, Etsy and jewelry design go for the time being while my shoulder heals and my resolution for this year is NO GUILT.  I will do what I can do and that's all there is to it.  Sometimes life decides to send us in a different direction and that's okay.  

I will keep up with blogs but may not leave comments (no guilt) so please know that I am still here.  

So thank you all dear people.  You mean the world to me.

A freeform bracelet I made quite a few months ago





4 comments:

Christine Altmiller said...

I miss you Katherine, but completely understand that it is not where you are at right now. "No Guilt"...we should all work on that one~it would be freeing and joyous to live without it.
Your freeform has beautiful colors and textures. The flower is lovely.
Hope you heal well, my friend.

AntiquityTravelers said...

I hope your shoulder mends quickly! absolutely no guilt! and what a lovely freeform bracelet - the colors are so deep and rich!

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

Life is much to short to have guilt over what should bring you joy, Katherine! That is my aim (I refuse to make resolutions): to take joy in what I CAN create, and leave the bad feelings outside the door.

You are very likely to discover a new interest/hobby which will be more compatible with your present health needs. Won't that be exciting? So put your feet up and let the healing happen. Prayers and hugs!

Anonymous said...

When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added
I get three e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way
you can remove me from that service? Thanks a lot!

Look at my webpage; ucuz ucak